What with the warmer Eugene climate, this year Joel, Lucy and I are just going to have to pretend we're living somewhere nice and snowy for those few weeks of the year that everyone wants snow in December.
And even though there are still some brilliantly fall-colored trees around Eugene, it's December and it's time for a Christmas post! So here's some decorations we've got around the Cohen casa.

We're still undecided on whether we'll do a tree this year since we won't be in Eugene on Christmas, but in the meantime I've put our fun white twiggy tree out with ornaments on it to festive up the place.


And here's our hearth (complete with Joel's nice fire). I strung the ornaments from yarn and I think it looks nice and cheery!

And lastly, this is how we spend our days when the weather is not nice enough to go outside. We lounge around in our pajamas at all hours of the day, snuggle up in a nice, festive blanket, and read books. Sounds about perfect!
1 comment:
Love the decorations. Very festive.
Post a Comment