Announcing the arrival of our second daughter: Clara Beth, born March 13th at 11:24am and weighing 7 pounds, 2 ounces and 20 inches long:
I was induced with Lucy and we went ahead and induced with Clara as well when I was several days over due. Being induced didn't really speed the process up much with Lucy, so we were definitely not prepared for Clara's speedy arrival!
I think her goal was to arrive before the doctor did, but thankfully she stayed put for a few minutes so that the doctor could catch her and not Joel (who actually thought he might have to for a minute, poor guy):
Lucy is very intrigued by baby sister, although I think a little disappointed that she doesn't talk more. :)
Here I am with day old Clara, getting ready to leave the hospital. Since everything went so smoothly and Clara is so healthy they let us leave when she was 24 hours old. It's wonderful to be home and resting and admiring our new little girl.
We love you little Clara!




2 comments:
What a beautiful little girl. We're rejoicing that everything went so well.
Rejoicing with you over this precious daughter! May God daily increase your joy as you cherish the fleeting moments.
Post a Comment