Monday, July 11, 2011

Arizona Heat

We just got back from Arizona yesterday and we're moving out of this apartment complex and into a great little duplex on Friday. Whoo! Talk about fast-paced. But while Lucy's sleeping and Joel's off playing basketball, I decided to kick back and relax, stop packing and write a little blog post about our time in AZ.

It was hot.

Seriously, all you people who live in Phoenix, you have my respect. I've never been to Phoenix in the summer before, but that was just intense. But besides the crazy heat (and we were in Greer for most of the trip so it wasn't really all that bad), we had a great time seeing our family again.

So I thought I'd kick off some Greer/Phoenix posts with a few shots of pool time. We spent a lot of time in the pool to escape the heat. Check out the two oldest Schwager kids:










And Lucy got her first experience in a real pool. Do I even need to say she enjoyed it?
















The spectators:








And what could possibly be better after a swim in the pool than a nice, cold popsicle?






We miss our Phoenix (and Santa Cruz) fam already!

2 comments:

Katiebdit said...

Nice! David just saw the picture, and said very clearly, "Luuu-cy!" Then he said, "Kiss?" and attempted to kiss her picture. :)

Nicola said...

Love Lucy in the pool. Adorable!