Monday, July 18, 2011

Greer, Part 1

We moved into our new place here in Eugene and just got internet up today, so I'm finally able to finish our Arizona trip pictures. The highlight of the trip was our four day vacation in Greer at these incredible cabins. We had such a great time relaxing with the family and enjoying the great outdoors. Here are the two adorable Schwager gals practicing their painting:





Joel kicked back and relaxed in the rocking chair (that's his pensive look):



But he was able to get up and pose for a photo with me:





Joel and Kusie, chatting it up:





Here's a shot from our cabin's deck out towards the general recreational area. Joel and I went kayaking on that pond to the left, and I caught a fish in the little pond on the right! You can really see how close that big fire came to destroying the area:




And here's a bunch of self-explanatory shots of the cabin. It was incredible. So luxurious, that's my type of camping!




























1 comment:

Nicola said...

That is so beautiful. I love the cabins and all the woodwork. The fireplace is amazing.